Elimination of pigment spots
(freckles, hyperpigmentation, age spots)
Perfect skin color without age spots is the natural desire of many women and men, at any age. Freckles are the most common problems with facial blemishes in youth. At a mature age, the problems associated with dark pigment spots come out on top. Usually, pigment spots occur in open areas of the skin – face, neck, décolleté, upper back, hands.
The cause of the spots is a failure, as a result of which a part of skin cells begins to produce more melanin than before.
Hyperpigmentation alone is not harmful. Hyperpigmentation is an aesthetic defect, and may also indicate a violation of metabolic processes.
Pigment spots appear due to
- Excessive UV exposure
- Hormonal changes
- Taking certain medications (for example, antibiotics)
- Skin injuries, including sunburn
One of the most effective ways to solve the problem of hyperpigmentation is to combine the use of light (IPL) and radio frequency (RF) energy. Both of these components (optical and radiofrequency) deliver a combined pulse to the skin, which ensures the effectiveness and safety of the technique. The skin pigment absorbs light energy, which is converted into heat, increasing the temperature of the target tissue. In turn, as the temperature increases, target tissues become more sensitive to the effects of radio frequency energy, which leads to darkening of the pigment, then peeling and lightening. The system constantly controls the temperature of the skin, which prevents overheating of the tissue and, therefore, reduces the likelihood of side effects.
At Esteva Clinic, we use the device Syneron eMax (made in Israel).
During the procedure, the patient feels only a slight tingling, and the skin acquires a small blush in the affected area. The effect of the procedure is visible after the first session. Redness disappears within 24 hours.
As a result of the application of the technique, during the day there is a slight swelling, slight reddening in the affected area and a temporary darkening of the pigment spots.
The indications for use of Syneron eMax are:
- age spots (freckles, superal pigmentation, age spots);
- vascular defects;
- flabbiness of the skin;
- traces of acne and blackheads;
- enlarged pores;
- fine wrinkles;
ADVANTAGES OF THE METHOD ARE
- Painless procedure
- Short recovery period
- The absence of scars, burns at the site of exposure methods.
- Quick visual effect
Wipe away the pigment spots like an eraser!
Применение Syneron eMax (Израиль) обосновано с точки зрения доказательной медицины.
The use of Syneron eMax (Israel) is justified in terms of evidence-based medicine.
Clinical studies were conducted with 108 patients who received 5 sessions of Syneron eMax with an interval of 3 weeks. According to the results of the study:
- overall satisfaction with the result of the course of procedures on the Syneron
- apparatus was observed in 92% of patients
- skin texture improved in 74.1% of patients
- a decrease in pore size was observed in 65.1% of patients
- improvement in erythema and telangiectasia (redness and spider veins) was observed in 68.4%
- improvement in skin pigmentation was observed in 79.3%
Syneron eMax effectively safely removes age spots and eliminates the effects of skin photoaging.
At Esteva Clinic, the procedure of photo- and laser rejuvenation and the removal of pigmentation are carried out by experienced, certified dermatologists with modern equipment.
With Esteva Clinic, you will be confident in your attractiveness at any age!
Pigment spots begin to lighten after 2 – 3 weeks after the procedure, vascular defects fade after 3 – 4 weeks.
On average, usually, it is necessary to carry out 2 – 4 procedures.
The treatment interval between treatments is 2 to 3 weeks.
Of particular note is the importance of consulting a dermatologist.
Before the procedure, the doctor necessarily conducts an examination to determine the depth, nature and degree of pigmentation, since all this affects the parameters of the pigmentation removal procedure, photo and laser rejuvenation.
Contraindications to photo and laser rejuvenation and pigmentation removal using the apparatus Syneron eMax
- The presence of a pacemaker or defibrillator
- The presence of implants in the treatment area
- Pregnancy and feeding
- Diseases that can be stimulated by light (systemic red, diabetes, lupus, porphyria, and epilepsy)
- Recurrent herpes viral infection in the treatment area
- A history of skin diseases, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and sensitive skin in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy or anticoagulant use
- Taking medicines that increase sensitivity (for example, tetracyclines in the last 2 weeks)
- Tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area.
- Over the past 2 weeks, excessively tanned skin from sunbeds, tanning beds, or sun creams.
Preparation for the procedure:
It is necessary to exclude the effect of any irritating agents for local use within 2 to 3 days before the start of treatment.
Фотолечение пигментаций Акция!
|Название процедуры||Цена, грн|
|Удаление пигментации на носу|| |
|Удаление пигментации на щеках|| |
|Удаление пигментации на лице|| |
|Удаление пигментации на 5*5 см|| |
|Удаление пигментации - 1 импульс|| |