About the procedure
Photo before and after
Why exactly Esteva Clinic
Current prices and promotions
- The most popular and effective way to eliminate wrinkles
- The procedure takes 3-15 minutes on average
- The drug begins to act within 7-14 days
- The duration of the drug is from 3 to 6 months
Areas where anti-wrinkle injections are used
What you need to know about anti-wrinkle injections
The effect of "turning off" the mimic muscles during wrinkle injections depends on many factors, the main of which are:
- the quality and quantity of the administered drug;
- level of professionalism of a cosmetologist.
A good result ensures the correct "turning off" of only those muscles whose activity leads to the appearance of wrinkles. Experienced cosmetologists primarily affect the wrinkles formed due to manifestations of negative emotions – anger or discontent. To wrinkles, which are the result of good emotions (laughter, joy), the attitude is more accurate.
A professional doctor understands that facial expressions are an element of a person's individuality. Therefore, the procedure is done in such a way that the face looks young and fresh, without losing the mimic mobility characteristic of a person.
The history of the use of anti-wrinkle injections dates back more than 30 years. During this time, a lot of knowledge about the effect of drugs has been accumulated, and the technique of their administration has been practically perfected.
For the first time, injections of drugs that eliminate mimic wrinkles were approved by the FDA (US regulatory organization) back in 1989.
Anti-wrinkle injections are the most popular cosmetic procedure in the world. In 2018, wrinkle injections were given 7.4 million times! And the number of fans of botulinum therapy is only growing every year.
To make the patient feel comfortable, injections are carried out with the finest needles and, if necessary, anesthesia is applied.
Unlike plastic surgery, wrinkle injections are a very simple procedure and can be done even at lunchtime.
Due to its popularity, the procedure has become very common, and drugs are available.
How to save the result from anti-wrinkle injections
- touch or massage the place where the drug was injected;
- within 4 hours be in a horizontal position and bend over;
- within 3 days after the procedure, it is forbidden to drink alcohol, take hot baths or visit the sauna, as well as active physical activity.
The result of the correction of mimic wrinkles in Esteva Clinic
We also recommend watching a video on how anti-wrinkle injections are performed at Esteva Clinic.
Why you should eliminate wrinkles in Esteva Clinic
- The average experience of our doctors in wrinkle injections is 6-8 years! Our specialists annually take refresher courses in Ukraine and France
- We make anti-wrinkle injections only with certified high quality drugs
- For us, the main thing is the result and customer satisfaction. Therefore, we fundamentally do not save on the volume of the injected drug
- The clinic purchases drugs only from official distributors who comply with all conditions of the cold chain. Thus, we provide high quality drugs, which guarantees high efficiency of procedures
- Antisepsis is an important step in every procedure. In our clinic of aesthetic medicine, injections are carried out exclusively under sterile conditions, with disposable instruments
Current prices for anti-wrinkle injections
Уколы от морщин
|Горизонтальные морщины лба и межбровья
|Морщины области носа
|Коррекция овала лица
|Коррекция морщин FULL FACE (все зоны)
|Подъем уголков рта (коррекция марионеточная зона)
|Коррекция зоны вокруг губ
|Коррекция десневой улыбки