Areas of application
What you need to know
Why exactly Esteva Clinic
Current prices and promotions
- The duration of the procedure is less than an hour
- The effects of the drug last for 1-1.5 years
- An effective way to return the skin to a young and healthy look without changing facial features
What is blanching
Everyone knows that botulinum toxin injections are used against wrinkles. However, this method is effective only against mimic (dynamic) wrinkles. Deep static wrinkles are a completely different type of skin changes, and it is in the fight against them that blanching is used.
The blanching procedure is a modern and very popular in Europe filler injection method, which uses advanced technology to eliminate deep static wrinkles.
Hyaluronic fillers with low density and high cohesiveness (maintain integrity) are used for the cosmetic procedure. That is, such fillers are able to keep their shape even under the influence of a deforming force.
Before deciding on the procedure and doing blanching, it is important to get all the necessary information. Experienced specialists of the Esteva Clinic aesthetic medicine clinic will help you in this, who will answer all the questions you are interested in during an individual consultation.
However, we will comprehensively reveal the most important issues in this article. So you will be able to understand whether this procedure is interesting to you and whether it will be relevant for you.
Can wrinkles be filled with filler
The technique is most appropriate for filling fine lines and surface wrinkles. The blanching procedure is used on areas with thin, dry and mobile skin (around the eyes, between the eyebrows, on the forehead).
Indications for the use of blanching:
- deep wrinkles – skin changes that occur with age as a result of skin aging. Such wrinkles should not be confused with facial wrinkles, which also appear at an earlier age (botulotoxin injections are used against them);
- skin folds – static wrinkles that appear in areas of increased mimic activity (forehead, nasolabial triangle).
Areas with deep wrinkles on which blanching is used:
- between the eyebrows;
- purse wrinkles;
- the area around the eyes;
- nasolabial zone;
- wrinkles that appear when you smile.
Working with the filler and its correct introduction requires the skill of a specialist, and the drug must be certified and stored strictly according to the instructions. Therefore, if you have decided to do blanching, you need to sign up for the procedure at a clinic with a good reputation that inspires trust. That’s what Esteva Clinic is.
What you need to know about the procedure
Hyaluronic acid, which fills fine lines, gradually stimulates the synthesis of new collagen. It is this natural effect on the body that ensures a long-lasting result.
In the blanching technique, extremely liquid stabilized hyaluronic acid is used, which the body is able to remove quickly and naturally. It is injected ultra-superficially, as a result of which white islands are formed at the level of wrinkles, which disappear a few hours after the injection.
Hyaluronic acid, created using a special PDA technology, spreads in the skin and fills every small wrinkle. Over time, the acid gives way to collagen, which was formed naturally. Today, filling wrinkles with filler is an alternative to botulinum toxin injections, which is widely used in cosmetology around the world.
Blanching is a comfortable and practically painless procedure. To reduce all unpleasant sensations to a minimum, cosmetologists apply anesthesia with a special Emla cream.
Also, the procedure will be as pleasant and painless as possible if you trust an experienced cosmetologist. Specialists with a high level of knowledge and extensive experience work at the center of aesthetic medicine Esteva Clinic.
Any cosmetology procedure has its own characteristics and contraindications, which must be taken into account when making an appointment with a specialist.
Contraindications to blanching:
- pregnancy, as well as the lactation period;
- acute infectious and viral diseases;
- inflammatory processes in the places of the procedure;
- chronic diseases in the stage of exacerbation;
- oncological diseases.
In order to find out whether it is possible to fill wrinkles with a filler for you, you need to seek professional advice.
What drug is used to blanch wrinkles
Cosmetologists at the Esteva Clinic aesthetic medicine clinic work only with high-quality and certified drugs. The German drug Belotero is used to fill wrinkles with filler.
The filler is created on the basis of hyaluronic acid with CPM technology (cohesive polydensified matrix) and is completely safe to use.
Belotero fillers are of several types, which allows you to get rid of wrinkles of any depth:
- Belotero Soft is the lightest filler in the line. Contains hyaluronic acid of the lowest density. It is used to smooth out superficial wrinkles in young patients or fine lines on the thin skin of the neck and around the eyes;
- Belotero Revive suitable for restoring the water balance of the skin and adding a natural glow to the skin;
- Belotero Balance used against wrinkles of medium depth or for patients with denser skin;
- Belotero Intense has a higher viscosity due to a high concentration of hyaluronic acid and is suitable for correcting deep wrinkles and folds on the face, lip contouring;
- Belotero Volume is the densest gel with the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid. It is used only to create volume and form an oval.
How to maintain the effect after blanching
As we said earlier, high-quality daily care will help to maintain the effect after the procedure as long as possible. A cosmetologist will help you choose cosmetics after analyzing your skin and determining its needs.
Products with the same hyaluronic acid can be added to daily care. Today, various cosmetic brands actively use this component. The effect of external use of the acid will not be the same as that of blanching, but it will help keep the skin in tone.
In addition to cosmetic products, specialists can offer you a number of other procedures that can complement and extend the effect of filling wrinkles. Among these procedures, the leading positions are taken by anti-wrinkle injections, SMAS-lifting, microneedle RF lifting and other procedures.
You can learn more about these procedures in our article “Deep wrinkles: causes of their appearance“.
The blanching procedure itself can also be repeated. After the first wrinkle filler, the effect will last up to 6 months. With repeated procedures, up to 9 months. The reason for this is that with each new procedure, the natural production of collagen will increase. Due to this effect on the skin, aging processes are substantially slowed down and the face looks fresher and tighter.
What not to do after blanching
In order for the facial filler to go as smoothly as possible and to avoid unpleasant consequences, it is necessary to follow to a few simple rules:
- 5 days after the cosmetic procedure, you can not visit saunas, tanning beds and swimming pools, as well as be exposed to active physical activity.
- To avoid the appearance of bruises and swellings on the skin it is necessary to avoid the use of anticoagulants.
- Cold compresses may be applied to the areas where the blanching procedure was performed for several days after the procedure
- In order to consolidate the effect of blanching, sufficient attention must be paid to self-care. This means that your daily home care must be high quality and complete, and the beauticians at our clinic will be happy to help you with this. In addition to standard means for daily skin care, specialists will help you choose means with retinol, stem cells or vitamin C, so that the positive result of blanching will stay with you as long as possible
- Also, sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 is an essential element of your daily care.
Why you should do blanching at Esteva Clinic
- Wrinkle filling is performed only by highly qualified specialists of the Esteva Clinic aesthetic medicine and dermatology clinic, as the procedure requires perfect knowledge of facial anatomy and skin structure.
- Only original drugs that have all the necessary certification are used for the procedures.
- Our specialists select an individual course of facial rejuvenation and tell how to remove wrinkles, activate collagen synthesis, when and which procedure is recommended to be repeated and in what order.
- Antiseptic is an important stage of every procedure. Injections are carried out exclusively in sterile conditions, using disposable instruments
How much does wrinkle filler cost
Контурна пластика заповнення зморшок
|Belotero Soft Merz (Німеччина)
|Belotero Balance Merz (Німеччина)