Removal of vessels and spider veins
Vascular asterisks (couperosis, telangiectasia) are expanded capillaries on the skin, the cause of which are local disturbances of the microcirculation and the steady expansion of small capillaries. A large number of these vascular sprockets is called cuperosis. Especially often they appear on the wings of the nose, face and neck area. This affects 50-60% of the adult population. It should be noted that couperosis is particularly common in light-skinned people.
The cause of vascular asterisks are:
- genetic predisposition;
- temperature fluctuations;
- smoking, alcohol;
- coffee abuse
One of the most effective ways to solve the problem of blood vessels and star stars is a combination of the use of light (IPL) and radio frequency (RF) energy. Both of these components (optical and radiofrequency) deliver a combined pulse to the skin, which ensures the effectiveness and safety of the technique. Unwanted skin elements (for example, blood vessels or telangiectasias) absorb light energy, which is converted to heat, increasing the temperature of the target tissue. In turn, as the temperature increases, target tissues become more sensitive to the effects of radio frequency energy, which leads to the closure of the lumen of blood vessels.
The system constantly controls the temperature of the skin, which prevents overheating of the tissue and, therefore, reduces the likelihood of side effects.
At Esteva Clinic, we use the Syneron eMax device (manufactured in Israel).
During the procedure, the patient feels only slight tingling, and the skin gets a small blush in the area of influence. The effect of the procedure is visible after the first session. Redness disappears during the day. As a result, recently expressed vascular asterisks become transparent and invisible.
As a result of application of the technique, during a day there is a slight swelling and mild redness in the area of influence.
Vascular defects are pale after 3 – 4 weeks.
On average, it is usually necessary to conduct 2-4 procedures.
The interval between treatments is 2-3 weeks.
BENEFITS OF THE METHOD IS
- The painless procedure
- Short recovery period
- Lack of scarring, burns on the spot, methodology.
- Quick visual effect
The use of Syneron eMax (Israel) is grounded in terms of evidence-based medicine.
Clinical trials involving 108 patients, who used 5 Syneron eMax sessions at intervals of 3 weeks, were conducted.
According to research results:
- Overall satisfaction with the results of procedures on Syneron was observed in 92% of patients
- skin texture has improved in 74.1% of patients
- reduction in pore size was observed in 65.1% of patients
- improvement of the state of erythema and telangiectasia (redness and vascular asteroids) was observed in 68,4%
- improvement in pigmentation of the skin was observed in 79.3%
At Esteva Clinic, the procedure for the removal of vessels is carried out by experienced doctors-dermatologists. Before the procedure you will be advised.
The results of the removal of blood vessels in Esteva Clinic are in front of you
Contraindications to vessels removal using the Syneron eMax device
- Presence of a pacemaker or defibrillator
- The presence of implants in the treatment zone
- Pregnancy and nursing
- Diseases that can be stimulated by light (systemic red, diabetes mellitus, lupus, porphyria and epilepsy)
- Recurrent herpesvirus infection in the treatment zone
- The history of skin diseases, keloids, abnormal healing of wounds, as well as very dry and sensitive skin in the treatment zone
- Coagulopathy or the use of anticoagulants
- Admission of drugs that increase photosensitivity (eg tetracycline for the last 2 weeks)
- Tattoo or permanent makeup in the field of treatment.
- During the last 2 weeks, sun-tanned sun, sun decks or sun-tanning creams have been over-tanned.
Preparation for the procedure:
It is necessary to exclude the effect of any irritant for local use within 2-3 days prior to treatment.
Cost of procedure:
Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек / купероза Акция!
|Название процедуры||Цена, грн|
|Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек на носу|
|Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек на крыльях носа|
|Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек на щеках|
|Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек на подбородке|
|Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек на лице|
|Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек на 5*5 см|
|Удаление сосудов и сосудистых звездочек - 1 импульс|
|Удаление сосудистой звездочки - 1шт||450|