In which zones it appears
How is treatment going
Why exactly Esteva Clinic
Current prices and promotions
- A painless and quick way to get rid of excessive sweating
- The drug begins to act within 4-14 days
- The duration of action of the drug is from 5 to 9 months
- Treatment of excessive sweating is a quick and highly effective procedure
Hyperhidrosis or increased sweating
Hyperhidrosis is increased sweating of the whole body or a separate area of the skin. The phenomenon is quite unpleasant and can occur in non-standard situations: in rather cool weather or without any visible provoking factor at all.
Thus, for people with hyperhidrosis, the need to constantly control excessive sweating can become a significant problem that must be solve.
What you should know about the hyperhidrosis treatment
The reasons for increased sweating can be different:
- genetic factors;
- diseases of the nervous or endocrine systems;
- pathological processes occurring in the body;
- hormonal disorders;
Special attention should be paid to hyperhidrosis, which began to appear relatively recently (in the last 1-6 months).
It is also noted that hyperhidrosis is more common among people who are overweight. This is due to the increased area of the body and with it, the sweat glands. Adipose tissue is also able to retain a large amount of moisture, which later comes out with sweat. In addition, physical activity in the presence of excess weight stimulates the release of a larger amount of sweat.
Increased sweating, in addition to severe discomfort, can also provoke a number of medical problems.
Moist skin from sweat is a good breeding ground for microorganisms, which is the cause of the appearance of an unpleasant smell.
In addition, sweat causes irritation on the skin, and any skin disorders are an entrance gate for microorganisms: staphylococci, streptococci, and fungi. As a result, abscesses may appear on the skin.
To treat hyperhidrosis, injections of botulinum toxin type A are used to block the nerve signals that cause excessive sweating. This causes the sweat glands to stop working as intensively as they did before treatment.
In a large study of the efficacy of botulinum toxin injections for the treatment of hyperhidrosis in 320 patients, 94% achieved treatment success (defined as a 50% reduction in axillary sweating from baseline), and 82% maintained this success at week 16 procedures Re-administration of the drug after a period of reduced axillary sweating of about 5 months is safe with potentially increased or the same efficacy. Other studies have also shown over 90% effectiveness, with improvement occurring within the first 22 weeks (effect lasting 4-9 months).
In which areas does hyperhidrosis occur
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the correction of hyperhidrosis using botulinum toxin in the armpit. The results of some studies show that the treatment can be effective for other areas of the body as well. It can help postmenopausal women who suffer from excessive sweating of the head. The procedure is also effective for excessive sweating of arms and feet.
How is hyperhidrosis treated
- Botulinum toxin injections are carried out with the thinnest needles and, if necessary, anesthesia is used.
- Most patients notice results 4-5 days after starting treatment. The drug reaches its peak 10-14 days after the procedure. But it should be noted that the duration of action is purely individual.
- On average, the duration of action of the drug is 5-9 months, after which the injections can be repeated.
- Short-term side effects are also possible. The most common of them is temporary muscle weakness, which can occur when the drug is administered.
Why should you contact Esteva Clinic for hyperhidrosis treatment
- We have a long experience of successfully dealing with this problem
- The main goal of our work is a result that will fully satisfy clients. That is why we do not save on the units of the injected drug
- Injections are performed only with disposable instruments under conditions of complete sterility
- For the treatment of hyperhidrosis, we use only certified quality drugs purchased from official distributors
Current prices for hyperhidrosis treatment
|Лечение гипергидроза лица
|Лечение гипергидроза лба
|Лечение гипергидроза подмышек (у женщин)
|Лечение гипергидроза подмышек (у мужчин)
|Лечение гипергидроза ступней
|Лечение гипергидроза ладонь