Phototherapy for acne
Acne (acne disease) is one of the most common skin conditions. Skin disease manifests itself during puberty, is caused by inflammation of the sebaceous glands and leads to damage to the sweat glands. Currently, cosmetologists believe that the disease can manifest itself at any age, equally in both men and women.
Phototherapy for acne (acne disease) causes partial destruction of the skin secretion, clogging the ducts of the sebaceous glands, regulates the secretion of sebum, and has a detrimental effect on bacteria that cause acne (Propionibacterium acnes, Staphylococcus epidermidis, St. aureus). Additionally, phototherapy stimulates collagen formation, helping to smooth scar craters, skin irregularities, shrink pores and eliminate post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- enlarged pores;
- black dots;
- scars and the effects of acne;
- redness on the skin of the face.
- malignant neoplasms;
- with autoimmune disorders;
- diabetes mellitus;
- drug and alcohol abuse;
- disorders of the nervous system and psychoneurotic conditions;
- Taking photosensitizing drugs.
- Acute forms of herpes.
- Fresh tan.
The necessary course of acne photo treatment procedures is selected by the cosmetologist individually for each patient. On average, five to eight sessions are needed, depending on the severity of acne.
The duration of this procedure is 20-30 minutes.
It is often possible to combine photo treatments for acne on the face and other areas of the body (for example, the back). In severe forms of acne, in order to achieve a lasting result, complex acne treatment is necessary.
It is necessary to combine photo therapy with the following procedures:
- Cleansing the face and those areas of the skin that need it.
- Enzyme therapy.
- Various grooming procedures.
Recommendations for preparing for acne phototherapy:
- Do not sunbathe for 14 days before and after the procedure.
- Limit visits to baths, saunas, swimming pools for three days.
- Before and after the procedure, use a cream with a protection factor of at least 50 SPF.
The cost of the procedure
|Название процедуры||Цена, грн|
|Лицо и декольте||900|
|Верхняя треть груди||700|