Photo and laser rejuvenation
Over time, the skin condition in men and women worsens after 30 years. Decreased elasticity, uneven facial tone, fine wrinkles – all this makes us look for ways to restore the youth of the skin.
If you do not know where to start renewing the natural color and elasticity of the skin of the face, and also want to eliminate small wrinkles, rejuvenation Syneron eMax is your choice!
What is the photo rejuvenation Syneron eMax?
One of the safest and most innovative ways to rejuvenate, which does not require rehabilitation, is the combination of the use of light (IPL) and radio frequency (RF) energy. Such a technological tandem delivers a combined pulse to the skin, which provides a pronounced rejuvenating effect.
How it happens look at the video
In Esteva Clinic, we use the Syneron eMax device (commonly known as ELOS technology, manufactured in Israel).
ADVANTAGES OF THE METHOD ARE:
- Painless procedure
- Short recovery period
- The absence of scars, burns at the site of exposure methods.
- Quick visual effect
The use of Syneron eMax (Israel) is justified in terms of evidence-based medicine.
Clinical trials were conducted with 108 patients who received 5 sessions of Syneron eMax (ELOS) with an interval of 3 weeks. According to the results of the study:
- overall satisfaction with the result of the course of procedures on the Syneron
- apparatus was observed in 92% of patients
- skin texture improved in 74.1% of patients
- a decrease in pore size was observed in 65.1% of patients
- improvement in erythema and telangiectasia (redness and spider veins) was observed in 68.4%
- improvement in skin pigmentation was observed in 79.3%
We present you the results of a photo rejuvenation Syneron eMax (ELOS) at Esteva Clinic:
Syneron eMax effectively safely eliminates the effects of skin photo-aging!
In Esteva Clinic, the procedure of photo-rejuvenation is performed by experienced certified dermatologists on modern equipment.
With Esteva Clinic you will be sure of its attractiveness at any age!
The effect of rejuvenation occurs 2 to 3 weeks after the procedure, and increases to 2 months, the vascular defects turn pale after 1-2 weeks. On average, as a rule, it is necessary to carry out 2 – 4 procedures.
The interval between treatments is 3-4 weeks.
After the procedure during the day there is a slight swelling, slight redness in the affected area.
Of particular note is the importance of consulting a dermatologist.
Before the procedure, the doctor necessarily conducts an examination to determine the indications and contraindications to the procedure, the depth, nature and extent of exposure.
Contraindications to the procedure of photorejuvenation and using the apparatus Syneron eMax:
- The presence of a pacemaker or defibrillator
- The presence of implants in the treatment area
- Pregnancy and feeding
- Diseases that can be stimulated by light (systemic red, diabetes, lupus, porphyria, and epilepsy)
- Recurrent herpes viral infection in the treatment area
- A history of skin diseases, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and sensitive skin in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy or anticoagulant use
- Medications that increase photosensitivity (for example, tetracycline in the last 2 weeks)
- Tattoos or permanent makeup in the treatment area.
- Over the past 2 weeks, excessively tanned skin from sunbeds, tanning beds, or sun creams.
Preparation for the procedure:
It is necessary to exclude the influence of any irritating agents for local application within 2 to 3 days before the start of treatment. The skin should not be tanned.
After the procedure:
Care is needed in accordance with the recommendations of the doctor, and you should also use a cream with SPF50 protection at least 2 times a day.
The cost of the procedure: